survey from the birthday girl, Solly!

1. I've come to realize that my legs..
are gorgeous! I have such straight legs! It’s one of my body parts that I love the most although I don’t take good care of ‘em

2. I've come to realize that my job...
is okay, the trainings are great

3. I've come to realize that when I'm
driving...
I feel relaxed just friving around even when I have problems, basta dli lang na fresh pa au akong kasuko kay ma reckless jd ko

4. I've come to realize that I need...
to know what I really want for my future

5. I've come to realize that I have...
finally saved something without using my credit card paid by mom for my other expenses! Heheheheeh im such a shopaholic before!

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when…
I procrastinate things.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
Cg rko suka!

8. I've come to realize that money...
spent wisely goes a long way

9. I've come to realize that certain people...
can touch our lives and make a difference

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be.....
the mahinhin type of girl, that’s just so normal for me.

11. I've come to realize that who I have a crush on...
is my friend

12. I've come to realize that my mom...
is such a busy woman who knows a lot of things! She knows everything! Amazing!

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is...
great since I can view msg on touch screen right away

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
I’m kinda late for work based on my target sked

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...
i’m going to sleep na away mi ni kent

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...
my lovelife…

17. I've come to realize that my dad....
tried to change… our family is happy again

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Friendster...
a lot of people will view me

19. I've come to realize that today...
I a peacefull day just got 1 txt from kent

20. I've come to realize that tonight...
im going to sleep again carrying a problem

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...
mu samba mi ni mama 530am

22. I've come to realize that I really want to....
be loved

0 Response to "survey from the birthday girl, Solly!"