too early for work

OMG! I went in at 7:28am I forgot that we have an HR exam here in lear per team and mine will last from 5-7pm! I should have come here at 9am!!! huhu... Anyway it's ok since I still have a lot of work to do. whew!

I drove myself to work today since noy otek has been so lazy always being absent. It's a good thing though that my sis and I know how to drive. But she cant drive yet coz she had stitches on her stomach from the operation, and its a long long one.

I'm still listening to jason castro's if i fell... i jst fell in love with the song and his voice. also his remake of michelle still a hit song by the beatles.

I love Jason Castro's voice!!! hehehehehe...



Ok i'll go back to work and visit friendster muna. heheheheh... update you later.

0 Response to "too early for work"