4.5hrs of sleep

I still have rihanna and chris browns songs on my head today... After the concert their songs keep playing back on my head... LSS cguro heheheheheheh... or All rihanna-chris brown song syndrome... Hehehehe.. I love them!


I am so sleepy... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...Just arrived from Manila today and I wasn't even able to sleep the whole night! 6am nko ni sleep when I got home from the airport.


Arrived at the hotel at 1am and arranged my things and ate krispy kreme donuts and chips para hinid antukin. At 2am went to the airport with kent and checked in... The check in counter was still closed yet there are already a lot of peaple in line! After checking in, slept at the airport and waited for 4am boarding... Slept throughout the entire flight and noy otek fetched us... Gpahatod nalang nko si kent padung talamban coz i know he is also very tired... Slept until 1030am until I got a text message from LE asking me to report early... huhuhuhu... Only 4.5hrs of sleep thats why im so groggy at work...


I drank already 2 cups of cofi, the latest was black cofi from vending machine... Really helped me to stay awake but still I cant focus well... I'm having headache, Migrane huhuuh...


My trip was really worth it... super... had a blast with kent... and family including ate mavic! Will post all about it 2mrw since my digicam is still with my sissy for her bfs oath taking today... Nganu dli jd nya dad-on iya camera mgsalig ra jd nko permi... I also had an outburst of emotions about that dd2... So tired of planning everything and uban naay own world.. dah... Bhala mo.. At least ako sulit ako vacation jd... Kulang pa gani...


Huhuh dli au daghan pics ako na take coz nag video2x jd ko ni rihanna and chris brown... I was even only able to video the intro/chorus coz nahan sad ko mag ambak2x or lihok2x hehehehehe.. Nice au kanta2x og apil glad I still have my voice today hehehehehe... So i had to delete some not so important pics... Huhuhu i think 2G ra akong mem card huhuhu. Ok ra i will remember that concert coz that was one of the best concerts I've been to...

Brought donuts from Krispy Kreme here and ave jv, hans and Jessie krispy kreme donuts and nice au sila na appreciate jd nila... Ila ipakulata kinsa mangaway nko daw... hehehehe... They told me sa akong aura sa email2x lingaw daw au ko sa vacation maski wa pko ni chicka nila bwt ato heheheheh... PERTI!

It's midnight and I'm still wide awake. 1030+ gani ko ni out bt nawala na hinuon akong duka... maybe nalipasan nko sa ka sleepy nko... Nagcg ko limpyo sako room rn, changed bedsheets ect... Ako ra isa coz wla pa naabot ako mom n sis... 2mrw after lunch pa sila... I hope I can have the time soon to practice and read my cameras manual... I'm so excited to go to balamban para mg picture2x... I know Kent and I will enjoy!

Goodnyt world!

0 Response to "4.5hrs of sleep"