Here goes my weekend again hehehehe…
Spent Saturaday cleaning my room, I meant my shared room with my sister, since we got our new bed delivered! Weeee! It’s a queen sized bed from forty winks… Our room was really cluttered full of unnecessary things so we threw away lots of things and we are giving away some. It really took me almost 6 hrs! whew! I was itching from the dust… Glad everything is pretty neat now, as neat as my room in balamban… *smiles*
Then mom, sis n I took noy otek our driver and to hear mass at Mactan Parish Church bt wala man diay mass on 5:00pm so we went to Marigondon Church again and lit some candles and headed off to Ayala to see Terraces! I have been so excited to see the place bt I didn’t have the chance since wla na akong constant companion and ako sis wanted to shop at sm since mas nice man ang shops dd2. Terraces is just a food place diay, good for tambay2x…I hope they will have Italiani’s soon! Its like Greenbelt jud diay… hehehe... amazing.
Went and had dinner at Tokyo Joe’s. Waiting took so long almost an hour whew! Its almost the same as Rai-Rai Ken but their gyoza taste better. I forbid them to order maki since I am fond of cooking it para dli sila mapul-an hehehehehehe… imagine it was just the three of us and our bill is 1300! Hahahah busog jd au ko…super… My only comment is that the place is super noisy... i mean the customers are soooo noisy... i guess ingon ana jd na since sat nyt man sad...
Then we went and bought Belen for our consul table in our home at Balamban… We were so tempted to buy to singing/moving santa claus… huhu…
While I was at Terraces, i took a lot of pictures and sent them to kent via mms so he can see it… heheheheeh… I cant wait to take him there… He'll be back this friday! weeee.... I'm so excited!
reading cosmo while waiting for the food
the pic I mmsed to kent para masuya xa hehehehe
fountain of coins hehehehe
pa pic pd ko sa fountain, mms ghapon nko ni kent hehehehe

0 Response to "Terraces"
Post a Comment