time for myself

Kung Hei Fat Choy!

Chinese New Year is celebrated today. I cant really say I'am chinese, only my grand father from my moms side was pure chinese. So me, layo na au hehehe… Wla pa jd ko kaabot nya. He died the year I was born… But he made sure he was able to spend some time with me based on my moms story, he was feeding me my bottle while I was crying in the middle of the night. Mom thought it was my dad so she went to sleep again. In the morning he asked my dad since I finished all the milk in my bottle and he said he didn’t feed me. So she remembered that it might have been her dad, because he was wearing a white camison and karsonsilyo or something like that which he often wear at home. It was just a few days before he passed away. Cool noh?! So when my mom and I went to bicol to visit his wake, we both slept in his room where no one else would dare… hehehehehe… my lola slept in another room that time.

I wanted to celebrate today! Sayang lang I came in the office at 7:06 na… huhuhu that means I can be out by 4:42pm.

So just for today I want to celebrate Chinese New Year by:
1. Riding Vhire all by myself to go to SM. I don’t get to ride Public Vehicles since I learned how to drive or I ask noy otek to fetch me.
2. Watch a movie by myself. Underworld: Rise of the Lycans.
3. Have dinner at SM by myself.

I think doing things by myself sometimes can be fun! It can give me the feeling of being independent and all grown up!

College pko since I last watched a movie by myself… heheheheheheeh… lols.

I hope I'll enjoy!

0 Response to "time for myself"