Today is an ok day for me although I am still pmsing. =(
My tummy hurt like hell last nyt I wasnt able to sleep well. Imagine I didnt turn on the aircon and i just slipped inside the comforter the whole night to keep me really really warm so that my tummy wont hurt... =(
I was supposed to have a movie date with kent tonight. We are supposed to watch, You Changed My Life, since today is the first day of showing... sigh... Dont worry John Lloyd I will watch your movie this weekend ehhehehhehe... Of corz I had to wake up at 8am to give my dad his medicines before he leaves for work. Then I slept again and woke up at, gulp, 10am! wahhhhhhh... So I got into work at 11:28Am wherein I will be out at 9:04PM huhuhuh... I got mad at kent coz he didnt wake me up... huhuhuhu... Dali ra jd ko saputon rn oi.. And I have also noticed before my period arrived I was craving certain foods... fast foods mostly... hehehehehe...
My order from Mayol arrived today! weeee... The red and white sauce spag. Its really yummy. too bad Kent and I aren't seeing each other today, he wouldnt be able to taste this. I'll just order again... yummmmmmmmmm... Its worth my Php60. hehehehehehe... I hope I can copy this one hehehehe...
- spaghetti with ground meat
- green bell peppers, jalapeƱo peppers, onions, spaghetti sauce.
- topped with creamy cheese sauce with mushrooms
- single - serve: P60
- in microwaveable plastic containers
Also I was able to attend mass only on the homily part since our telecon with the team from Valls got longer than expected.
Sagol2x ni akong chicka rn... I laughed so hard on the comment from Timex peeps, see picture below...
hihii... Also I am soooo excited Cagayan trip will be next weekend! weeeee! Kent and I are not going to Camuigin since its sooooo tiring already having to ride a bus for 2 hrs then a ferry boat... wahhhh... I think I will not have stregnth for WWR the next day... =( Plus its already very expensive, Camuigin alone will cost us 1k each! woah!!! I still have to pay for our November trip this weekend! =) smiles.

0 Response to "Ash Wednesday"
Post a Comment