My Lists

Yey! The purchasing personnel, Rara, has found the other person who has the same locker key as me! Yey! I finally opened my locker after days of agony hehehehehe… I will definitely have it duplicated, two copies for me please.

Today, I am not feeling well. I feel feverish… my face looks so flushed. Almost blushing… personally I don’t want to wear blush ons, they make me look dark or really really red like a shrimp because my face is already reddish. I dunno why but my skin is almost reddish all over… sa lahi cguro… Anyhoo, all my blush ons are stocked up at home... i just collect them like my perfumes. kinda allergic pd ko sa perfume.

Also i am feeling sleepy most of the time like last night kent and i went to sm coz i had to have my nails cleaned for juliams wedding today... and i am easily irritated! all the symptoms of pmsing hahahahahah...

Mom already gave me a present, monetary amount this time. and its a generous amount... i can buy lots of things with it so too keep me busy i am listing things i want to buy...

1. Oven - i think my mom will buy me this one soon because she really knows i love to bake. it started as young as highschool days for me... up to now i still enjoy baking... we only have oven at our resthouse so i get to bake on weekends only when i stay there. our oven at our home here in lapu-lapu city is not working anymore huhuhu...

2. Big Electric Mixer - i really need to find and buy a bigger electric mixer so that my arms will not tire easily when im baking a lot of desserts in a day... i only have a small one with no handle... but i dont know which brand to buy... i'll scout pa.


3. Ipanema - I thought i'd never want to buy Ipanema since their first few products are not as soft as the Havaianas but I was wrong. I saw these seeds from the Manila Fashion Observers blog which I saw from Maia's blog (starring nasad ka dire Maia heheheeh) and it looked soooo nice... I think its better because it doesnt look like the typical flip flops but they are just as soft... Too bad I went to the mall yesterday and it doesnt look good on my feet. I have long and slender feet so it doesnt fit perfectly... huhuuhu... I also thought that maybe just maybe I just steer away from the flip flop style and learn to like wearing painful shoes like a grown up woman. I just have too many flipflops lang and even my sandals are styled like flipflops hehehehehe... boink! so i will cross this one out and buy the next item on the list...

4. Charles and Keith Shoes - i love their shoes hands down! will definitely buy another pair for me to wear at the office. but for malling ang other activities i'd still wear my flip flop styled flat sandals. I even looked for their boutiques in Singapore and I was only able to buy one. didnt find the style I was looking for, nonetheless I was pleased with what I bought.

5. Tripod for Nikkon D60 with Bag - It has been months and I am still trying to look for a tripod for my SLR. I like Sony's tripods but I am looking for one that has a free bag with it so that I wouldnt look like a dork carrying my tripod... My colleagues, Lorenz and Cedie, told me that they found a nice one in Avant, Ayala Mall. I have to check that out.

Those are the things I need and want to have right now. See my needs and wants have changed too... before I would have bought clothes and other kikay stuffs. Now I am a practical savvy buyer. naks! It's because I dont need new clothes I just shopped one to sawa in Singapore. I havent even worn some of the stuffs I brought there.

I really dont have time to shop anymore since last year maybe because I have been staying in Balamban during the weekends and on weekdays I feel too tired from work to still be going out. I feel old just by saying that. During college days I would skip class and go malling. I always have energy to go window shopping. Times have changed na talaga.

0 Response to "My Lists"