Sick Leave

I feel sick today. I woke up really really late aroung 730am and I got in the office at 8 past. The whole morning I was still feeling very sleepy even though I slept at 11pm. Must have been from all the activities I have been doing and pmsing. hehehehe...


Lunch at the cafeteria was fried fish, similar to a tuna, and veggies. I always have veggies. While we were chatting with my lunchmates the smell of the fish and its oil got into me and made me feel nauseous. I hurriedly ate a chocolate but it didnt make me feel any better so I decided to call at home and kent fetched me after 5mins. I called in sick this afternoon.


When I got home I slept immediately, didnt mind kent. hehehe... slept from 1-5pm straight. My mom asked me if I wanted to go with them to the spa I told them no. So they took kent with them. She, my sis and kent went out. I got really mad when I woke up because they have been using my boyfriends time. hahahaha. I think thats because they are already comfortable with kent and they know he's a good person. Its as if we are already married... hahahaha.. feeling close na sila ni kent. Super spoiled pd si kent sa ako mom oi coz she treats him like her own son na jd. grabeh heheheheeheheeh...

0 Response to "Sick Leave"