Happy Easter Sunday!!!
Today I made black forest cake!!! Yummm… Its not too sweet… just right. I am kind of learning how to bake cakes that aren’t too sweet. I like them better than the ones too sweet after a slice I feel like I’m going to be diabetic hehehee…
Here are the pics. I am actually planning to post the recipes here so that others can try it out too. Will link the recipe here later.
Here are the pics!
Today I made black forest cake!!! Yummm… Its not too sweet… just right. I am kind of learning how to bake cakes that aren’t too sweet. I like them better than the ones too sweet after a slice I feel like I’m going to be diabetic hehehee…
Here are the pics. I am actually planning to post the recipes here so that others can try it out too. Will link the recipe here later.
Here are the pics!

and here with its minature... hehehe i was just experimenting
the cupcakes!!!
I am bringing a few samples to work and I am giving some to my neighbor relatives. I hope they like it. I dunno if its me who’s doing the cake I am so critical I am not yet satisfied I think I can still improve it. Hmmmm… We had our usual lunch without the fasting of course. We had bulalo and adobong bisaya na manok. yummm...


Also I made these other goodies. Carrot Cake and Cupcakes

Blueberry Cupcakes
Blueberry Cupcakes with Boiled white icing
Practice making icing!!!
Chocolate Crinkles
I will be posting the recipes and more pics later... I will try my best to describe the differents tastes...I cant wait!!!

April 14, 2009 at 11:49 AM
tin! ga-i nya ko recipe heheeheh