Free Foods

Today I got a lot of free foods at work! And they are all yummy to boot!

First was the free red sauce pasta, the pasta Puttanesca, from JMayol. I got it for free! He sells this at work! It was free for me because one of my protocols was given to him to test and he knows how to do it his only problem is that he cant make the LIN Bus connection in their set up work so he asked me to do it for him and he bribed me with his pasta. How could I resist? Its really soooo yummy. So I did the test in a jiff.

Here is the pic of the pasta he gave me... I will eat this tommorrow so that Kent can also taste it.
Another free food was the Chicago style pizza from Jessie and the free drinks from Hans, Jv and Geno. They didnt even let me pay! Jessie just told me not to worry about anything he's got me covered all I have to worry is the validation I am doing. aw.... they are soooo sweet. I think naluoy sila nko because I have to validate my tasks and juliams as well. So they wanted to make me feel better and lessen the burden. It really helped! I was really recharged with the pizza and their gesture. They even brought the food to my table. door to door delivery jud hahahahahaha. They are also the other group I have here at work. We have been friends for a year already and counting! Thanks guys! I mean gays pala! hehehehehe...

0 Response to "Free Foods"