It has been so long since my last post. I have been so busy with baking!!! I just love to bake. If its possible to bake everyday I would have done it! I think baking is fun because I have 4 friends who enjoy the same thing, any task is enjoyable when you have friends to share it with. I can definitely say we have improved our baking skills.
Even when I was still in highschool I've always loved baking. I started baking pre-mixed goodies until I copied some recipes and made them. I dunno maybe because I have a sweet tooth heheheh...
Sometimes in one night my partner and I would bake 4 cakes!!! Our colleagues are so supportive hehehehehe. cg ra og order hehehehe... We have also bought our first oven which we will pay for 6 months!!! Hehehehe… here it is.
I have been enjoying my life so much that I forget to blog. Everytime I have a news, good or bad, after sharing it with my family and with kent I immediately share it with my gal friends. I think we’ve grown closer these days than during my first post here about them. We have really bonded through non stop emails and baking sessions. I have already asked them to be my bridesmaids puhon if ever naay kasal mahitabo hahahahah.
My life has been pleasant these past few weeks/months. My sister and I have been friends again! And its not plastican. I can really feel the bond again. Its so nice. I wish she wouldn’t go to new Zealand. It would be so lonely being like an only child without her. I will definitely miss her.
Kent and I are going stronger. Hehehe. We just came from tacloban for the 25th wedding anniversary of his parents, and boy was it fun! During the part his dad would drag me to meet his friends and future ninong for our wedding hehehehe. Dako pud akong atay heheeheh. His mom was so kind to share with me her recipes which were typewritten pa! hehehehe... family secret nila ila gshare nko heheheh... Plus today he has been so sweet... He went to our home in the city and i just made him cook lunch hehehehe...
Work is ok. Although our new guy, Santino (that’s our code name for him hehehe) is always sleeping whenever I train him, since one of my major functions will be given to him. He really has a small span of attention. Around 10am, 2pm, 5pm he is always sleepy. Blatantly sleeping beside me so I’d stop teaching him and let him be on his own. Hay… This week is validation week and for two weeks i'll be forced to come in the office late =( so much for putting in more boys on the team mao ra ghapon pang gabie ko huhuhuh...
My life has been pleasant these past few weeks/months. My sister and I have been friends again! And its not plastican. I can really feel the bond again. Its so nice. I wish she wouldn’t go to new Zealand. It would be so lonely being like an only child without her. I will definitely miss her.
Kent and I are going stronger. Hehehe. We just came from tacloban for the 25th wedding anniversary of his parents, and boy was it fun! During the part his dad would drag me to meet his friends and future ninong for our wedding hehehehe. Dako pud akong atay heheeheh. His mom was so kind to share with me her recipes which were typewritten pa! hehehehe... family secret nila ila gshare nko heheheh... Plus today he has been so sweet... He went to our home in the city and i just made him cook lunch hehehehe...
Work is ok. Although our new guy, Santino (that’s our code name for him hehehe) is always sleeping whenever I train him, since one of my major functions will be given to him. He really has a small span of attention. Around 10am, 2pm, 5pm he is always sleepy. Blatantly sleeping beside me so I’d stop teaching him and let him be on his own. Hay… This week is validation week and for two weeks i'll be forced to come in the office late =( so much for putting in more boys on the team mao ra ghapon pang gabie ko huhuhuh...
My dad and I have been closer these past months, he's been so kind to us lately... its kinda weird but hey im not complaining. he just bought me a new oven for our home in the city and i chose the exact same type of oven we have in balamban para uniform akong temp... smiles. Last saturday I was also able to drive with him beside me that I am not afraid. heheheh... I cant wait for fathers day so that i can surprise him and return the kindness he has shown to all of us. hmmmm... what gift do I give him... lemme think...
I hope everything nice that has happened will not change... im gonna pray for that...

0 Response to "updates"
Post a Comment