I have been so busy with shuffling my activites for the past months that’s why I wasn’t able to blog… I don’t really miss blogging but its still nice to read old posts and remember the memories…

A lot has happened… my sister went to new zealand to study and work. She just graduated and she now has a job! Woohoo… The first month without her was the hardest… my parents and I would often cry everythime we think about her. Now we have already adjusted. We always look forward to meeting up with her at skype or ym and talking to her about her day, about the new place she’s in, her friends, ect. If there is anything I’ve learned, its we have to cherish every moment we spend with our loved ones. To always try to be happy and make wonderful memories while you are together. We just cant wait to see her again… I hope it all turns great for her there…

Lastly, my family and my beh… I have been closer to my mom now because we share the same bed. She sleeps in my room because she doesn’t want me to be lonely… We watch movies together, I have even persuaded her to watch twilight with me J My dad has been ok also. He gave me his old ipod video which has 80G mem in exchange for his new ipod touch which is only 16 or 32G hehehehe… My beh also has been super these days… I’ll tell you why in a separate post…

0 Response to " "