New Moon Buzz

Okay I have 5 minutes to blog. I'm still resting after baking 2 cakes (one for black forest and the other for Ganache). Both for Mom and Kent's birthday. I still have 2 cakes for Ganache pending, i'll make them tomorrow. Kent will be bringing 3 whole Ganache cakes at work this comming tuesday for his birthday!!!


Countdown is 3 more days to go!!! Woohoo!



I also cant wait to watch new moon!!! Kent went to ayala kanina at 10am and the line was sooooo long! He said if he lined up he'd finish at 3pm. Bummer. I hate that we cant reserve sureseats on regular showing days. Of course I have reservations for the premier night but I cancelled since its the date for our town fiesta. Now we have to go to the mall coz I have to buy some stuffs for the trip and maybe we can purchase tickets for tommorrow. Hopefully we can buy them today, wish us luck! Cant wait to see rob and his abs... hahahaha... I know JD is excited to see Jacobs muscles!!! hehehe peace jed.


0 Response to "New Moon Buzz"