I sent my good friend, Ai, the quote I got from Alyssa Milano's twitter account and she sent me this... its a good one.
"For everyhing you have missed, you have gained something else.
For everything you gain, you lose something else."
-Anonymous
I can relate to this. Yesterday got quite mad at kent because I wasnt able to attend baby zeke's christening. And i was supposed to be her godmother!!! Now I understand that I cant be at two places at once. And I gave kent my go signal that's its ok for us to spend the weekend at our farm house with his friend visiting from Tacloban. No worries, Kent also promised me he will accompany me and we'll visit baby zeke today.
Sometimes, I have too many activities that its really really tiring. And if I dont get to do them I am so hard on myself and to kent... Soooo damn lucky I have the most understanding boyfriend in the whole wide world. heheheh. I will try to change this kind of attitude this year!!! Help me pray for this... =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Response to "realizations"
Post a Comment