signing back in...

Signing back in blogger…

I have over 13 blogs already on my blogger account, it’s nice to read them again. I missed blogging. Reminds me of my college days when I was always mad or inlove! Hahaha! LMAO! I’d like to think that I am more mature now but reading back on my not so mature years is also fun! Sometimes I want to hide my face underneath my pillow. That’s how ashamed I am for writing just about anything I can think of. But most of the time it makes me relive the feeling on my head. Ahhh good times was fun and rough times were learning tools.

I decided to blog again after reading ara’s blog. She was my schoolmate from secondary school. A lot of things are happening on her life right now especially when her husband, Lito, go the big C. I am really praying for his recovery, they’re both good persons who are very much inlove with each other. They deserve more years together. Here’s a link to her blog in case you might want to read.

http://arainso.blogspot.com

Ok now back to my blogger account, I don’t know where to start. A lot has happened since I singed off.



  • Dec 20, 2010 – Kent & I got hitched!!!

  • January 2011 – My grandma Monica died of natural causes at the age of 98. I visited her wake but wasn’t able to attend her funeral due to our honeymoon schedule.

  • Feb 2011 – Honeymoon cruise tour at Singapore, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia & Phuket Thailand.

  • Mar 2011 – I turned 27, celebrated it at club ultima with my husband. Spending my birthday for the 1st time as his wife.

  • June 2011 – went to Dumaguete Apo Island for some snorkeling with pawikans J fun fun fun with my BFFs

  • November 2011 – Boracay 2nd honeymoon for hubby’s birthday.

  • December 2011 – January 2012 – 3 weeks vacation to Auckland New Zealand! Yeah!!! It was the best holiday I had because I got to spend it with my younger sis Lala. Met her BF who I sent a long message in FB telling him I don’t like him for what he did and when I met him we already became friends. I understood him and vice versa. It was all good!

I will post about the highlights of my life on my next blog. I’m off to spamming with my BFFs… ciao!

0 Response to "signing back in..."