Huhuuh… my locker in the office (R2D2) has been locked out… I lost the key last Thursday…I might have lost it when I was carrying the stuffs mom brought from balamban after she and kent fetched me from work and my ID got stuck up in one of the plastic bags and it was dark in the garage I just tugged my ID. I didn’t realize the key fell. L
I have already emailed our purchasing guys at the office and they couldn’t find the master key. They are still searching for the other employee who has the same locker number as me. I hope they’d be able to find it soon because the invitation and RSVP card for juliams wedding is inside. Ironically I placed it inside my locker so that I wouldn’t lose it and I wouldn’t forget to bring it on her wedding day… toink! We weren’t also able to use the two 10% discount coupons from SM wedding gift registry. Sayang…
So please help me pray that they’d find the same key so that we wouldn’t have to drill my locker… because all of my things are there I really have to get them back, my ipod mainly and other personal stuffs and food of corz… my chocolates heheheheh. Na panis na… heheheheeheheh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Response to "Lost Key"
Post a Comment