our guest

My uncle boy, my dads brother, is here in Cebu! Yippee! I was surprised to see him today. I got home from balamban at around 9am coz we left there around 730+ already. So I just hurriedly went inside the house and I was so shocked to see him greet me! As if I saw a ghost! Nyahahahahah… peace uncle. Sayang my pinsans from Manila are not able to come. It would have been a nice summer bonding!So what went inside my head immediately is that I will be including him on the treat I’ll be giving my family on my upcoming birthday. Also I’ll be inviting my tito nestor who is also close to us. I was planning on treating my family and my beh to Marco Polo’s eat all you can dinner buffet but since we are already 7 I think it’s outrageous to spend 7k for dinner only and we are only 7! I think with that amount I can treat more people heheheeh. Basta I have other charity plans, I wont tell it here coz it will not be that nice if I would brag about my charities here. For me I like to help my relatives first who are having a hard time than give it to charitable institutions where I don’t know the people. I feel guilty if I don’t share my blessings with them and I buy expensive things for myself. I have been really blessed by the Lord although there are a not so nice things about my life but the goodness overshadows it. Now I have really toned down my shopping and I only buy what I really want and need. Heheheheehe… unlike before that every weekend I go to the malls and buy something that catches my eye. Going inside every boutique and browsing through all their items even if I know I don’t need it. Plus my credit card is an extension from my moms and she gave me a limit that is bigger than my salary in Timex. Meaning I can swipe up to the amount she set not the limit set by the bank heheheheeh. But now I don’t use it, I just use it on emergency purposes or if I have to do grocery shopping for our two houses. I even pay the gasoline for the CRV every pay day without telling my mom because I am the use who always uses that car. See, I’m mature now. I think it helped that I spend my weekend with my family at balamban, relaxing there, eating fruits and veggies from our farm and baking cakes. Ohhhhh I love to bake. I really love to cook. I try to learn how to cook all my favorite foods like, cakes, crinkles, California maki, humba (pork stew daw in English heheheheh), spaghetti, carbonara, lasagna, vegetable lumpia, shanghai lumpia and other dishes as well. Mainly sweets and veggies.

Ok going back to the topic, we had a silent dinner last night at home with my uncle and my beh. My dad is not in a good mood, as always. I don’t know when he will ever able to learn to get along well with others and not think of himself only. L too bad dinner was sooo good. Mom made sashimi and California maki. She made the makis better than me hehehehheeh… even if it was her first time last night. Also we had pancit, crispy pork and a fish from manila I forgot its name but its my fave. Its sooo tasty. Ah I remember not, it’s the tinapa. Its my parents fave too.

Also last night i got mad at kent just a bit. Because my mom usually asks him to drive her around since our family driver are in balamban because our caretaker there was fired. So every time he fetches me from work he is tooo tired to be making lambing with me. He usually goes home after dinner in the middle of betty la fea show. L I hope the company he applied will finally call him after he had his final interview, they are still doing extensive background check with him. As far as going to his boarding haus and asking his landlady stuffs about him. Yikes! Isn’t that just creepy?

I hope my uncle will enjoy his trip here. He is already at balamban this morning. He can really relax there. I am really getting fat na gani… my face is sooo chubby compared to my friends. Huhuh… I need to diet a bit na… huhuhu… I have been constantly eating pocheros kasi at balamban… every sat and Sunday! Wahhahaahahah…

0 Response to "our guest"