My 25th Birthday

I celebrated my 25th birthday last friday and the greetings were overwhelming. Thank you for all the greetings and well wishes. Its really overwhelming.
I started my day with a frown on my face. I was feeling grumpy that day didnt feel like celebrating, the culprit is still my pms mode. But it all changed. Grabeh ang effort sa mga loved ones nko... I really felt like crying coz i didnt know they'd put that kind of effort on my day especially Kent and my mom.
When I woke up my mom greeted me and gave me a bouquet of flowers... When I got to work my friends greeted me... even my friends from Timex and college.

bouquet gift from mama and kent!
By lunchtime my smiles were already up to my ears... and I decided to push through with my treat to my office friends... so i asked kent to buy two party size palabok and 4 sliced bread and by 3pm we were enjoying and having snax at the canteen... its really a relief na wla nagkulang ang food coz we were so many... different set of friends nko... Also I treated my next door neighbor/relatives to a party size palabok also and a cake from red ribbon... my nephews really enjoyed it! and ate monette gave me a gift... a body butter... very fragrant... i have those body colognes from bath and body works which is also grape fruit flavored i think I'm going to take one of those to pair with this butter butter... i smell so yummy in this hehehehhehee... Also when Kent picked me up from the office he gave me a really really cute Fondant Cake! I recieved lots of cakes today!

snax with my friends from work!
gift from next door neighbor/relatives

gift from my beh

gift from Lola Conching!

I went to the office today at 6:07am and supposedly I'll be out by 3:43pm. Sadly I was given some tasks and was asked to join the telecon so i was extended and was able to go home by 4:53pm... an hour elapsed of OT-TY. That's why when I arrived at a church here in Lapu-Lapu the priest was already saying his homily and I had to call the restaurant and asked them to re-schedule our reservation to 7:30pm instead of 7pm. Glad that things still went out well despite the delays.

Speaking of dinner, we had dinner at Chings Palace. All our first time there except for my mom and tito who always go there for business meetings.The place was nice, there were Koi's and Parrots... The food was ok. Not really the yummiest I have tasted... I still like China Highlands in Manila and 83 seafood in Singapore better. Pero ok na sad... busog au ko I didnt even eat rice because we ordered a lot of viand. Same with our trip in Singapore, meals without rice. That dinner was pretty expensive I could have bought like 4 shoes from charles and keith but it was money well spent for my family...

Here's our dinner pics at Chings Palace, you have to try the place... although i like china highlands and 83 seafood resto more... teeheehee

papa, uncle boy and tito nestor!

outside ching palace

with my beh

family pic

yummy food!

parrots

After dinner I invited them for cake and tea at Cheesecake, ect but they told me that we have lots of cakes at home waiting to be eaten so I agreed to go home. I prepared peppermint tea and mango roll a gift from Lola Conching. While I was watching tv and eating the cake I heard a familiar voice and when I looked outside I saw my bestfriend EJ and tita Inday!!! They also gave me a cake, Red Velvet from Red Ribbon... I was so happy to see my bestfriend. He never misses to greet me on my birthday even if he is out of the country he would call me for like 30mins and greet me or send me a card... he is really the pinaka best na best friend. i love you best! I was actually trying to call him through his mobile phone today because whenever its my birthday he would never miss it! he would always call me or send me a card from wherever he is in the world. His surprise was really really nice! Now we can spend summer together! yahoo!

with tita inday and best

gift ni best! red velvet cake


Thank you to Red Ribbon for being the official sponsor of all my 4 bday cakes! heheheheeheh... sayang I wasnt able to take a pic of the 4th one... :)

this one is the nice gift and card, handmade card i may add, from the super pop girls and rex
Please see my multiply site for all the pics! Enjoy! http://christyne.multiply.com/photos/album/85/Juliams_Wedding_Pics

0 Response to "My 25th Birthday"