My good friends, Amor and Dodong, recieved their little bundle of joy last Sunday! weeeee... Dodong just sent me an email yesterday. I am really so happy for both of them and I'm excited to see baby Yuri... Cant wait!!!
I also bought him baby shirts at the mall, just a visiting gift... This is not my christening gift to him yet, i'll buy him something else. I hope I'll be one of the ninangs!
Name: Raphael Uriel B. Ochia
Born: March 22, 2009
Time: 2:20am
Weight: 5.8 lbs
Nickname: Yuri
Born: March 22, 2009
Time: 2:20am
Weight: 5.8 lbs
Nickname: Yuri
Also my cuzin in the states gave birth the same day as Amor! She also had a boy. I hope I can see all her three sons now... sigh... My pamangkins are growing up so fast! Here are the pics and the details...
Name: Gabriel Keiko B. Caguioa
Born: March 22, 2009
Time: 1202am
Weight: 7.5lbs
Here he is with his two kuya's

0 Response to "New Babies"
Post a Comment