I want to share to everyone the new friendships I have found… its with the super pop girls. Rex was the one who coined that name… hahahha…
I’m really happy because I have found new girl friends. Since high school days I have been closer to guys more than girls. Of course I have a few trusted girl friends also but we all have different lives. We hardly see each other, although we know that the friendship is still there its still different when you have someone to share your thoughts with everyday. Yep, everyday, I get to chat with my super pop friends... I get to share my feelings whether I am happy or sad or I am ranting about something. And they have been super nice to me... They all are good persons, I feel like I am the pinaka maldita hehehehehehehe...
I’m really happy because I have found new girl friends. Since high school days I have been closer to guys more than girls. Of course I have a few trusted girl friends also but we all have different lives. We hardly see each other, although we know that the friendship is still there its still different when you have someone to share your thoughts with everyday. Yep, everyday, I get to chat with my super pop friends... I get to share my feelings whether I am happy or sad or I am ranting about something. And they have been super nice to me... They all are good persons, I feel like I am the pinaka maldita hehehehehehehe...
We can also relate to each other and share the same wants, needs and fears. Its really amazing. Maybe thats why we get along pretty well. At this time, I can consider them as sisters by heart... They have been like sisters to me consoling me/ giving advices/ making me laugh... Thank you Q, JD, and Chelle. I really admire these ladies they have such nice qualities and values.
I am looking forward to the outings and all our planned activities. Thanks again to JD for creating the calendar of activities. I cant wait for our next baking session and girls nyt out and other activities with our respective partners. Also I cant wait to meet Chelle's twin, I bet she's as nice as nice as her.
I also hope they'd start blogging na para mka comment ko always sa ila posts... smiles...

0 Response to "Super Pop Girls - Sisters By Heart"
Post a Comment